- Call 911
- Survey the scene for injuries and report to the dispatcher. Follow the instructions of the dispatcher for handling injuries.
- If your accident involves another vehicle or other property, advise the dispatcher or local authorities of all vehicles and individuals involved.
- Remain calm and respectful to all parties involved but only discuss the details of the accident with the authorities. Do not discuss liability.
- Contact ANCR while you are at the scene at (855) 215-6439.
Collect Accident Information
Using your Mobile device collect the following information:
- Photos of vehicle license plate of all parties involved
- Photos of insurance ID cards of all parties involved
- Photos of drivers licenses of all parties involved, including any witnesses
- Photos/Video of accident scene and damages
- Photos/Video of accident location
- Photos/Video of any local business that may have video of the accident
Document As Much Information as possible:
- Details (names and phone numbers) of all parties involved including any potential witnesses
- Address of accident
- Police officers name and Police Report Number
- Towing company, if applicable